Sunday, October 17, 2010

I'm really going to the Extreme Mustang Makeover!!! Today was packing day at the barn. Now it is really real. In three days I'll be on my way!!! I am very excited!!!

Choco and I have worked very hard for the last 90 or so days. I'm looking forward to showing what he can do. Last weekend we had a practice performance at the barn and went through each of our events. We had a good time, and we were all pleased with how the horses did. We even tried out wearing our freestyle outfits.

This coming Friday we have our in-hand obstacle course and showmanship events. The top ten will perform on Saturday afternoon. I certainly hope that I will be performing on Saturday!

Well, I was going to add a few pictures from the practice, but they don't seem to want to post. So much for a sneak peek! I guess you will have to wait until next week for pictures of the real deal! Until then, please keep me and "Somethin' Chocolate" in your thoughts!