Friday, October 29, 2010

Here are some pictures from our trip to the Makeover.

Choco gets a little exercise before a long trip in the trailer.


Last minute chores before we leave.



Checking in at Tennessee Miller Coliseum in Murfreesboro, Tennessee



We really are here!!!!!



Grandmother, Daddy, Choco, and I check out Choco's stall.



I decorated Choco's stall with cards made by Mrs. Cindy's 3rd grade class. They made me smile each time I saw them.



Checking out the big arena.



Daddy had to get in on the fun.



Choco and I work on memorizing our pattern for the in-hand obstacle course.



Friday morning practice before in-hand obstacle course and showmanship events.



Ready for in-hand obstacle. From left: Mr. Cohn, me, Amanda, Rachel, Mrs. Brandee



Off we go to showmanship! I'm in the lime green on the left.



Choco getting dressed in his fancy duds for showmanship.



I made the finals! The blur jumping up is me! I was just a little excited!



Saturday morning practicing for the free-style final.



More practice.



A crucial peanut butter and jelly sandwich before the final.



Choco getting ready for the final.



Me getting ready for the final.



Here we are ready to go!



One last encouraging word from Mr. Cohn.



After the final with family members Britt and Patti that I haven't seen since I was so little I don't remember. What a blessing they came!



My brother JP spent his fall break from college coming to see me! Thanks, JP!



Rachel, Amanda, and I after the final.



You need a big ribbon for a horse!



Who thought it would be a good idea to give these things to JP and me? The other pictures with these are a blur of blue and red!



Sunday morning with Ms. Charlotte after cowboy church.


Sunday morning awards ceremony. We brought home three second place ribbons!


WOW! What an amazing privilege and opportunity to participate in the Extreme Mustang Makeover!

























1 comment:

  1. Jesse I loved reading this and seeing the pictures! you are such a fine young woman I am so proud of you. God bless you as you keep finding your way. You look so beautiful and so is your horse!

    ReplyDelete